THEORIES, ELEMENTS & DEFINITIONS AS FOUNDATION OF UNIVERSAL SEX ETHICS for Beginners and The Clueless
If one doesn’t have the beginner’s foundation, then there is nothing to build on. This course will make clear all definitions relating to Universal Sex Ethics courses and knowledge base. This course will also clarify, recap and expand all theories, elements and definitions in a unique way for the eager to learn, grow and develop beginner, as well as for those who think they are informed to become an enlightened and well informed individual. This lecture is also about many topics my mother spoke to me about during my adolescent years.
Upon completion of this course, a downloadable diploma will be available for your convenience.
- Over 18 lectures and 7 hours of content!
- Video for each course, quizzes and assessments included.
- Learn important basics and factors regarding sexual ethics formulated by a professional coach from your own desk.
- Information setup in such a way that it can be related to everyday life and occurrences.
- Best suitable for beginners who learn faster online.
- Course content created by considering modern-day life.
- Many examples are given to personalize content to your own advantage.
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 Hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 792748925
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Section 1 - Theories 7
Hypothesese provided to put to practice
Section 2 - Elements 5
Section 3 - Definitions 6
Lizelle DuPlessis is an Independent Research Professional; Behavioral, Love, Dating and Social Skills Coach.